Cabinet Painting Services
Cabinet Painting Services in Baltimore, MD
Renovating your kitchen cabinets is time-consuming and complicated, but hiring professional cabinet painters is a breeze! At A-1 Renovations LLC, our cabinet painting services help you get the dream kitchen you have always wanted. To get started with us, all you need to do is tell us about your cabinets and what you want. From there, our team will provide you with a free quote and before you know it, professional painters will be transforming your kitchen into a dream kitchen!
1. Identify the Scope – Identifying the scope of work always helps to stay within your budget and avoids unnecessary costs. If your priorities are to change the color of the cabinets, you may not have to paint everything else in the kitchen as well. Ceilings are commonly painted in white or off white and the existing condition of your ceilings might be just fine. If there are few marks and minor imperfections on the ceilings, usually you can get along with only touch-up. However, if the existing ceiling has cracks, nail-pops, water damaged ares, color variations, or incorrect sheen, it would be best to include them on your scope. Same goes for the doors, trim, and closets. So, identifying what exactly needs a fresh coat of paint, could well save you money and time.
2. Prep Work – Pay close attention to look at the existing conditions of all the interior surfaces. you may find drywall cracks, nail-pops, dents, holes on the walls, loose tape, stain marks, rough surfaces from the previous paint job, peeling paint, etc. Preparing and fixing any of those issues you may find would be ideal task to do before applying any paint.
3. Choosing Colors –For many homeowners, choosing colors for their cabinets is a big deal. It is not rare, where the homeowners choose a color, and change their mind after they see them on their cabinets, which would of course cost them more then they planed. At A-1 Renovations we recommend that you do not make your final color selections based on the online images, because the same color will appear differently from screen to screen. We strongly recommend that you visit the nearest paint store and select multiple color pallets of your choice to take home. Hold each selection on the surfaces you want to paint in different areas of your space, because colors do look different under certain lights. Once you have narrowed down to only few or couple selections, visit the paint store again and purchase paint samples tinted in the colors you have selected.
4. Choosing The Right Paint Products and Brands –Before purchasing paint, make sure to check the surfaces to be painted and consider the conditions it will need to endure. Paints that are formulated for the exterior projects have additives that provide more durability but produces substances you would want to breath indoors. Paint coatings have different finishes or “Sheen” ranging from Flat to Eggshell, to Satin, to Semigloss, to Gloss, with few more variations in between them. Different suppliers tend to name the sheen of their products differently. In general, Flat is dull and from low to almost no reflection. Flat finish is typically used and recommended for the regular ceilings, and sometime for the walls to hide most of the minor imperfections. Eggshell, or as called by some manufacturers, Low-Sheen, Low-Luster, Mate, Flat-Enamel, etc. is commonly used for the walls…
Testimonials from Past Clients
"I will highly recommend A-1 to anyone looking for a company that is dependable and does a great job! We got a very good estimate after calling several painters. They were on time, worked hard all day and finished our job in promised time. I would call them again for anything I need done."
– Olivia C
"We have used Alisher and his team twice in the past several years. I would highly recommend A-1 Renovations to anyone. We were surprised with the high quality of the work for such a reasonable price. We have always appreciated the quality and efficiency of the work as well."
– Ashley W
"This is the third time we have had the privilege of working with Alisher and his crew. This time we replaced kitchen tile, lighting and painted. We also redid our bathroom with a new vanity, and paint. Alisher and his helpers are so pleasant to work with."
– Eilen D
"The services we received from A-1 Renovations were absolutely outstanding. We had twp bathrooms remodeled, and Alisher and his team were meticulous and left everything clean and sparkling. His skills and honesty would be greatly appreciated by any customer."
– Pnina M
Why Choose A-1 Renovations LLC?
Whether it’s a small interior painting project or a full home makeover, at A-1 Renovations LLC our professional contractors efficiently and mindfully proceed with your project from start to finish meeting your complete satisfaction.
- Licensed and Insured
- Over 12 Years of Experience
- Warranty on All Labor
- Owner Managed and Operated
- Dedicated To Excellence
- 5-Star Rated
- Highly Trained Team
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Superior Customer Service
- Punctual Work Flow
- Honest and Friendly Team
- Extremely Cooperative
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Leave us your info and we will get back to you.
Follow Us on Social
Basement Remodeling Services